The Romani Roots Constitution
We, the committee of Romani Roots, hereby issue our constitution:
1) To be a NON-PROFIT, VOLUNTEER organisation.
2) To maintain a democracy within the group by way of full release
of all and complete information to members.
3) To have annual meetings of the committee, members and
interested parties, for feedback, contributions, and to continue
and maintain the committee, members. constitution and ethos.
4) To ensure that ALL members have the right to vote for any and
all components and actions within the group and only a
majority vote will decide the components/actions of the group.
5) To respect and accept all those who are members of this group
regardless of religion, colour, race, sexuality, disability or age.
6) To perpetuate, retain and maintain the Romani Race and Culture
through word and deed.
7) To positively support, educate and reinforce the Romani Race
and Culture within both the Romani and non-Romani
8) To retain the confidentiality and privacy of all members of
Romani Roots at all times.
9) To breed understanding and harmony through education,
interaction, co-operation, liaison and integration,
with the local, regional and national communities.
ENDORSED BY THE COMMITTEE OF ROMANI ROOTS ON JANUARY 6TH 2008.